Small footprint reverbs

What's Hot
jacklawteyjacklawtey Frets: 284
I was about to pull the trigger on a PT-2 before I slapped my own wrist. Keeping it Jr sized. Herein is my issue, I need to keep things slim. My obnoxiously large AquaVibe and Sick As are taking up a lot of room but they cannot, and must not, leave. 

I'm pretty much set on the idea of the Dark World (again) but is there anything else I should consider? Stereo is a plus but not a must. I like some slightly whackier options, if possible, so the Neunaber stuff isn't really going to do it for me. Any 'normal' verbs I just use plugins for in post. 

Thanks! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bloodmoon. Not stereo, but a delight nonetheless. Always thought the MXR looked good too. No personal experience of one however, but I think @WiresDreamDisasters is a paid up member. 

• timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 271
    edited January 2021
    No experience of it - but shiftline is a bit overlooked

If not in a hurry - Walrus might be close to releasing a reverb version of their D1 - pure speculation tho, could be something else.
    Attempting to add below but its a post on their instagram...

• Bloodmoon. Not stereo, but a delight nonetheless. Always thought the MXR looked good too. No personal experience of one however, but I think @WiresDreamDisasters is a paid up member. 

I just today sent my Supermoon to it's new owner. How does the Bloodmoon differ? Thanks for the input! 

timbuk02 said:
    No experience of it - but shiftline is a bit overlooked

If not in a hurry - Walrus might be close to releasing a reverb version of their D1 - pure speculation tho, could be something else.
    Attempting to add below but its a post on their instagram...

Ooooh, I am a Walrus fanboy too. Thanks! 
  • Bloodmoon is just a lot “more” on every dial. However if you’ve just chopped a supermoon, it’s probably not the one. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bloodmoon is just a lot “more” on every dial. However if you’ve just chopped a supermoon, it’s probably not the one. 
    I've chopped it because it's -15ºc, I'm bored and switching up little boxes gives us free dopamine. Absolutely not a reflection of the pedal. I guarantee I'll see one again. I also want some different sounds. 
  • CFHCFH Frets: 456
    I would highly recommend the Red Panda Context Reverb v2. It's pretty dinky and sounds fantastic - loads of great features. A really immersive and versatile reverb.