Eastman SB54

What's Hot
Kent747Kent747 Frets: 257
Talk me out of the Eastman dual P90 with a staple P90 in the neck. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22780
    Don't do it!
  • Gerz6558Gerz6558 Frets: 776
    They look amazing, nearly pulled the trigger myself at the end of last year.

They were reduced to £1599 during the black Friday and Christmas sales. That might change your mind if they are back up to £1999!
  • Rocky1991Rocky1991 Frets: 314
    If you buy it, you will be robbing yourself the time at looking at online and watching reviews or demos on youtube. 
  • Kent747Kent747 Frets: 257
    Gerz6558 said:
    They look amazing, nearly pulled the trigger myself at the end of last year.

They were reduced to £1599 during the black Friday and Christmas sales. That might change your mind if they are back up to £1999!
    Good to know - they are back up to £1999
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3200
    As above, probably worth waiting for the spring sale. If my bog-standard sb59 is anything to go by, you really won’t be disappointed with the sb54; worth the wait.
  • Gerz6558Gerz6558 Frets: 776
    The only issue with waiting this time around is that the sb54 is a limited run. Even at full price I don't think there are many better. And what are the alternatives, pay gibson 5k at least?!

Or you could wait to see Eastmans 2021 line up, to see if anything new takes your fancy. I would have thought it will be this week.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • zedhexzedhex Frets: 191
    edited January 2021
    Bloody gorgeous - I very nearly bought one when lockdown got relaxed in November, it had quite possibly the nicest neck I've ever played, with the possible exception of my 92 Les Paul. But as I already have an SB59, and recently bought a T64/v my credit card sat me down and gave me a severe talking to.