Lessons near me - for when lockdown is done - guitar and singing?

So I'm finally getting back into more structured practice, going over my old avenged sevenfold book and hot country. I'm mostly interested in learning for heavy rock, but also like some folk music, especially "pirate rock" (yes, it's a guilty pleasure!). 

I think I'd benefit from a teacher though, to give me focus and help me broaden my horizons a bit. It would also help my ear and theory too... 

I wouldn't mind learning to sing as well. Is there a teacher in Cambridge that covers both? Just means I only need to feel comfortable with one person instead of two... 

Obviously, this is a post-lockdown endeavour so who knows when I can do this... 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I know a fair few singing teachers in cambs, but they all tend to double on piano rather than guitar. I think you’d be better off getting one of each, even though I appreciate that means getting to know two people, as your guitar playing sounds fairly advanced and perhaps singing is a bit more beginner. Maybe local lessons for one and online lessons for another ?

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    I know a good one in Bury St Edmunds, but that's probably too far for you.