SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Sub-£150 acoustic

What's Hot
My wife is taking her guitar playing a little more seriously again so am on the hunt for something better than the battered Ashton she strums on.

Not the biggest budget admittedly so I appreciate it's a tall order to get something good in this price range, but hopefully something full-sized that's going to feel like a step up from the budget-box currently in the house.

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I’ve got a Tanglewood TWUD you could have for £120 posted.
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
    Vintage ve440vb

Pretty much as new (part of my uncle had a stroke sell off)

Should beable to find a box and get it to you for £150 if your mainland UK, getting insured upto £150 might cost a few £ extra though
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FatboylimFatboylim Frets: 14
    edited January 2021
    It's surprising how good guitars are in the used £150 range for playability and decent sound. Keep an extra £40-50 for a professional setup every 2-3 years and it will serve you well.

And if you upgrade to a high end guitar, the £150 cheapie is still great for travel.

If at all possible, I would get a budget for £250 of a used guitar. The variety really increases! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
    Thanks chaps,

A friend came to the rescue and long-term-loaned me something, with a view to buy if we get along with it.

Cheers.