I now have a Youtube teaching channel

What's Hot
Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10401

I've been making and uploading videos to my new Youtube channel. This channel is devoted entirely to teaching guitar, making gadgets for guitar and general guitar and band stuff . 

Here's some taster videos if anyones interested in subscribing 

How to add add own backing to play electric guitar as a solo instrument 

Using hybrid picking on open strings 

A very easy trick to make your solo's melodic and fit well over chord changes 

As well as teaching guitar I will be showing how to make various things like IEM cables, solo boosts, adding BT to guitar amps and loads of other stuff. 

The production quality will get better, for now it's just a phone for video and Nux mighty plug for audio but I will improve on that 
www.2020studios.co.uk 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12337
    Have watched the first video and subscribed.  Pretty good sound quality already chief.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well done will look forward to watching 
  • Subscribed
  • vizviz Frets: 10690
    Love the 3rd vid, you explain it really well
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2760
    Very good, keep them going :) god k own how to subscribe. If that involves having a log in to YouTube, my New Years resolution is to stop signing up for everything, lol :)
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10401
    Thanks for comments guys. I'm getting better at it but I'm still finding talking into a camera very off putting. Plus I hate the sound of my voice ... I have a strong Pompy accent and I think a lot of American people will find it hard to understand me :)

However I am pleased with how quick I can do them, with those 4 done in a couple of hours yesterday. 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2760
    Voice is fine - it’s you. Which means it’s authentic and not “produced”.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Good luck with your channel. Always nice to see someone putting themselves out there.
  • Chris.BChris.B Frets: 285
    You have another subscriber.  I'll be working my way through your content over the coming days.

Good luck with your new channel
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4978
    @danny1969 best wishes on this, I am interested but a novice on finding your channel on the Internet.  Where is it located so that I can subscribe and learn?

Thanks.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Rocker said:
    @danny1969 best wishes on this, I am interested but a novice on finding your channel on the Internet.  Where is it located so that I can subscribe and learn?

Thanks.

Click the play button one of Danny's videos above and then click on the YouTube logo in the bottom right corner, that'll take you to the video on YouTube itself in a new tab rather than just as an embedded video. From there the subscribe option will be available.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Nice stuff Danny - like it.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4978
    Thanks @GuitarAndy2, but will further videos by Danny remain unseen or do I have to find them 'somehow' on the internet?  In other words, does Subscribing direct new videos to me? 
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Great content and not just regurgitating what everyone is putting out there. Subscribed.
  • Rocker said:
    Thanks @GuitarAndy2, but will further videos by Danny remain unseen or do I have to find them 'somehow' on the internet?  In other words, does Subscribing direct new videos to me? 
    It will, yes they will appear in your YouTube subscriptions. If you also click on the little bell icon you’ll get a notification on your phone/ iPad/ wherever you are signed in to YouTube. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.