East Anglian GearFest **30Aug or 6SEPT ??**

What's Hot

Comments

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4436
    Just checked, about 6 hours on the train from Edinburgh, £100 or so ticket price. Hmmm... I may consider it for next time as I'm on holiday most of August ... Sounds good, though!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17585
    tFB Trader
    Perhaps people should say their availability for the 30th and 6th so we know which is better.
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    Both, AFAIK
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • I can do the 30th, provided the missus hasn't arranged anything I don't know about!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27432
    Perhaps people should say their availability for the 30th and 6th so we know which is better.
    Good point - I'd just assumed that the 6th would be easier as it wasn't the BH week!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    Just checked, about 6 hours on the train from Edinburgh, £100 or so ticket price. Hmmm... I may consider it for next time as I'm on holiday most of August ... Sounds good, though!
    You'd get a special award for dedication to GearFests if you made that journey!!!

Can you guys make it if we changed dates to 30Aug?
  • vizviz Frets: 10681
    Nope, have fun!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Sorry no, as I said earlier not free for a Gearfest till after September!
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    I'm available for both, unless I get a better offer from a big boobed blonde. So you'll probably see me.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4436
    TTony said:You'd get a special award for dedication to GearFests if you made that journey!!!

I'd definitely consider it in future... anything to meet up and actually play to some people, as well.
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2925
    tFB Trader

Either's good for me at the mo'. Can bring a decent bass (no bass amp though) if it's any use, and more'n happy to cough up whatever the cost share is. Happier doing that than someone taking a hit on hit (kind though TTony)

• jaygtrjaygtr Frets: 218
    I'm ok for either barring unforeseen occurrences.
  • Just to add that if I can make it I can bring an Ulbrick Venue 30, various pedals, my LP and my 335.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3582

mike_l said:
    I'm available for both, unless I get a better offer from a big boobed blonde.
    Just for clarification, I'm silver not blonde OK. Good, that's cleared that up.

Either date is a probable from me you'll be sad to learn, and I might bring an average video camera again!!!!

• Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    ESBlonde said:

mike_l said:

His moobs are good though ;)
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    ESBlonde said:

mike_l said:

Silver, blonde, you still haven't got nice boobies, sorry.............
    :D

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

Depending on how many people we get along, and whether @Monquixote is able to persuade a drummer/bassist to attend to, should we try to sort out a vague jam playlist??
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17585
    tFB Trader
    TTony said:
    Depending on how many people we get along, and whether @Monquixote is able to persuade a drummer/bassist to attend to, should we try to sort out a vague jam playlist??
    Sounds like a plan. 

I'll check if drum and bass person are available on the day and then I'll put up a few songs that they know to see if anyone fancies a busk of them.

• Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
    Key To The Highway (8 bar)
    Further On Up The Road (12 bar)

• Have we got a firm date yet?