SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: All sold (for now!)

What's Hot
jmsrsstrjmsrsstr Frets: 4
edited March 2021 in FX £
***All the below now sold. May add to this in time***

My great pedalboard refresh of 2021 is now nearly complete (thanks to those of you on this board who have facilitated that!), so I'm selling a lot of my old, very-lightly used, gear. Almost all of it has never left the house, so generally it's in great shape (details below). Unfortunately, with one exception, I never kept my pedal boxes, so unless noted, pedals come as shown in the photos without original packaging. I've linked to photos of the top/side/bottom of the pedals, but happy to provide more on request.

Mooer Audiofile: Near-new, great condition, includes manual. Allows you to hook up headphones to your pedal chain (or bypass if playing through an amp). £40 £35 SOLD

Fender MTG Tube Tremolo
: Like New. Bought a few weeks ago. Used for less than an hour, comes in the box with manual and sticky feet. It has lovely tube tremolo, but just wasn't a good fit for me. £110 £90 SOLD

Line 6 Relay G10 Wireless Guitar System: Only lightly used, and I'll include a portable charger and cable so you can run off that for power rather than plugging into the wall. Also comes with wall adapter. £90 SOLD ELSEWHERE

Digitech Diviverb: Had this one for a long time, but time for an upgrade. It's still in good shape. £40 SOLD ELSEWHERE

Boss BCB-60 Pedal Case
: Never left the house, but I've cut a few of the foam inserts to size. Comes with many patch cables (far more than in the photo), as well as manual and extra foam inserts for custom pedal shapes. £60 SOLD ELSEWHERE

Strymon Flint
: 2 years old, near-new condition. £TRADED for Boss DD-200 + £20

Walrus Audio Monument V2: Like new, barely used as I cycle through a number of different trem pedals (eg, see below). Needed something a bit more dramatic so ended up getting a Tremotron. But for most purposes. this is a fantastic pedal. £125 SOLD but lost by Hermes :-/

MXR Carbon Copy
: Very good condition. £65 £SOLD

Vox AC30 Headphone Amp
: Great little gadget to plug in and play. Good condition, takes two AAA batteries. £15 £SOLD

Sansamp GT2: Another one I've had for ages, but has never left the house, so other than a missing rubber foot on the bottom (see photo) is in good condition. £60 £SOLD

PPG preferred. All prices include shipped to the UK, with pedals carefully bubble-wrapped in cardboard boxes with insurance. More photos / details are available upon request. 

Trading feedback thread for me here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/200617/jmsrsstr

Cheers!
James.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments