Mic Test over 1.5 miles of Cable

www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6768
    Superb! You’ve found the answer to jamming with mates from home. I’m off to order 100miles of cable!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkb said:
    Superb! You’ve found the answer to jamming with mates from home. I’m off to order 100miles of cable!
    I've just dropped off 100m of cable to my next door neighbour to do just this. Once he's finished his current round of treatment, we'll be testing it out. We're planning on sending each other a mono mic signal and waving at each other on Teams (no audio). 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72242
    TheBigDipper said:

I've just dropped off 100m of cable to my next door neighbour to do just this. Once he's finished his current round of treatment, we'll be testing it out. We're planning on sending each other a mono mic signal and waving at each other on Teams (no audio). 
    Don't forget to allow for the ~0.5 microsecond latency.

;)

Even if it was milliseconds it wouldn't matter :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein