SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD STC - Mountain W230 Japanese Martin Copy

impmannimpmann Frets: 12649
edited February 2021 in Acoustics £
Hi All,

I bought this lovely acoustic from the equally lovely @Boromedic a short while ago. For the benefit of transparency his advert is here:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/197422/sold-cf-mountain-w230-martin-d28-copy#latest

All I have done since buying it is restring it with Dean Markley 12-54s and strum it occasionally. Its a lovely guitar, truly it is... but I have three acoustics right now and I'm running out of space. So its last in first out.

I only want back what I paid for it, which is a very reasonable £200. If you want it shipping, I can do so but you'll need to cover my costs - I don't want to make anything out of shipping but equally, I'm not funding it and shipping properly isn't cheap. Bank on around £35-40 including buying a proper shipping carton. If you want to do it cheaper, I'm more than happy consider packing it for your courier...or if you are local, you can collect (Northants) but within the boundaries of the prevailing rules concerning lockdown etc at that point in time.

Any questions... ask!! :-)

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• m0rtm0rt Frets: 21
    edited February 2021
    That a Behringer Moog I spy behind the chair?
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12649
    m0rt said:
    That a Behringer Moog I spy behind the chair?
    Maybe... :-)

Bump

May consider trades.... try me

And hupp....

Trades welcome. Its a belter of a guitar