SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Genelec 8020D monitors NOW SORTED

variplexivariplexi Frets: 107
edited March 2021 in Studio & Rec £
Any going out there? In decent condition at a fair price; will need postage to London? 

Happy to buy at the right price, but will be letting go my 8010s which are in mint condition, in case anyone is interested in a trade. 

Thanks; let me know...

p.s. might even consider Adam A5x; am undecided at the moment...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Still looking...
  • Will give it a few more days...
  • dilbertdilbert Frets: 202
    @Variplexi Probably outside my price range but how much do you want for the 8010's?
  • Hi...365 posted will do it. Think new ones are going around 450 - 475. These were bought last summer from new and have had little use. V good condition with packaging. Let me know if interested...can send you pics etc.
  • dilbertdilbert Frets: 202
    @variplex thanks for the quick reply. As I suspected they are a bit out of my price range as I've just entered the rabbit hole that is home recording and I've a number of things to get but looking at the reviews the 8010's are definitely something to aspire to.

Thanks again.