SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

HB Fusion II - HSH/Wilko Trem/ Ebony FB/ BB finish - £220 - SOLD.

What's Hot
GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
edited February 2021 in Guitars £
Edit: /snip

HB Fusion II - HSH/Wilko Trem/ Ebony FB/ BB finish

Now for sale £220 + shipping

Edit: For day light pics (again seems a bit more red/orange in pics than in person..time to recalibrate my monitor..or brian)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MilkMilk Frets: 84
    Awesome guitars these for the money. Sadly I don't have a what you want to swap but if you consider selling in the future il happily take this off your hands.

Why not just buy the one you want and sell this to recoup the costs?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
    Milk said:
    Awesome guitars these for the money. Sadly I don't have a what you want to swap but if you consider selling in the future il happily take this off your hands.

Why not just buy the one you want and sell this to recoup the costs?

Hey Milk

Yep they are great guitars for the money, or even x2 the price id say!

I just thought id see if anyone out there in this community was in the opposite postion, i know a lot of people love a floyd rose up untill they've had to chance strings  and some ppl just can't get on with double locking trem units ,But sure if i spot something about HB Fusion floyd wise then i'll just sell this and just get some money back, last time i checked all the floyd models ever OOS (and not that i want to deal with UPS's shitty import system at this time) there is a nice Blue/floyd roasted on evilbay atm but seller will not ship collection only.

seems a bit strange collection only if your going to pay, considering there is a pandemic
    Now for sale Bumpage before evilbay

• notanonnotanon Frets: 607
    I'm really pleased with mine. I can't believe so much guitar for so little money.

Stainless steel frets, locking tuners, Wilkinson bridge, roasted maple neck, . . .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    bugger this is now for sale?? just bought a new guitar. GLWS
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Milk said:
    bugger this is now for sale?? just bought a new guitar. GLWS

Doh sorry ;) HNGD btw :)
  • I am actually watching this on ebay, do you have a link to the exact model, it will be my first guitar and I am not too sure what to actually look for, been reading and watching reviews and Harleys seem to get mixed reports about quality and fit and finish
    scottypro said:
    I am actually watching this on ebay, do you have a link to the exact model, it will be my first guitar and I am not too sure what to actually look for, been reading and watching reviews and Harleys seem to get mixed reports about quality and fit and finish

Here ya go

I also think HB might have stopped making this BB finish or its just way way OOS.

Now the orginal line of HB Fusion guitars did have a few issues with fit and finish/hardware,but this one is from the Fusion II line which addressed pretty much all those issues,these matchs any guitar ive purchased upto atleast £500-700 

Youtube "harley benton Fusion II hsh" first 2 vids that pop up from Max Solo Music should pretty much give you a good run down of the features and qualitiy of these guitars,i'll just say you would be hard pushed to find anything better in this price range for features and feel and if my first guitar was as good as this i might not have chopped it in for a jazz bass ;)

BTW don't be put off my me saying in don't like th trem unit,its a solid bridge and does everthing it needs to....but trem units are kind of like underpants you get so used the the way one feels that in trying another type it just makes you decided your first choice was still the best ;)

Post ebay tire kickers with there "these are only £186 on thomann" (well they are if your not going to pay any tax of handling fees...) Bump, Now £220 UK mainland shipping Inc'ed

• Please let me know how to buy the guitar.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    And sold to allan who missed the bidding on ebay but with a little pointing found me here :)
  • Guitar received today, Thanks Steve for your excellent very fast service.
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 835
    Congrats @Riverlane - glad it worked out for you.

Now you've found The Fretboard, hopefully you'll stick around. There are a lot of good folk on here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom