Toby Lee - The Search For Happiness

What's Hot
RabsRabs Frets: 2602
in Music tFB Trader
Remember that kid player..  Been posted on here a few times..  Seems he has a single out..   Not too bad...

He went from this

To this

And now

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12314
    edited February 2021
    He’s obviously a very good player, but I think he’ll suffer the same fate as many other young blues prodigies and be largely ignored. Think of people like Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Johnny Lang, Aynsley Lister and Matt Schofield. Guitarists might know them but most of the public would be clueless. A few might know JoBo I guess. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • He looks (and plays a bit ) like a young Jeff Healey and thats no bad thing
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 730
    tFB Trader
    Judging by some of these comments he's not getting much love at the moment from some of his fans after a bit of a blackout in comms over his crowdfunded album ..

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tobyleeguitar/14-the-album-by-toby-lee/comments
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2602
    tFB Trader
    Oh yeah.. I dont expect many people to listen to him..  Jo Bo has proven that Blues as a commercial business is pretty dead... BUT its not all about that is it... This kid has done some pretty cool gigs released a song and hes only about 16.. Even if nothing else were to happen to him in a music career. Thats stil all a pretty cool thing to have been involved with and achieved.
  • He went to a school just down the road from me here in Kenilworth, so there were loads of local news stories about him when he started to get attention. Haven’t seen or heard much for a while, but that video/single surprised me. Hadn’t heard him sing before, and he’s sounding good.