SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted for now Nik Huber Krautster II or Tom Anderson Classic S HSS

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• pruddprudd Frets: 654
    That is a ridiculous price for a 2nd hand standard K2 in my opinion. There seems to be a lot of silly high prices around lately on Ebay.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bloomerbloomer Frets: 208
    The photos for the listing are also misrepresenting the guitar, making the price even more ridiculous. I took those photos when when the guitar was in mint condition to sell it on here. It's since been sold again on here at least once and you could clearly see that its had some dings since it was sold by me. 
  • bloomer if the guy is using your photos then pull him up on it - I assume you haven't given him permission. Report to eBay too!
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16079
    ^ like he cares 
    Live and let live and good luck to him .......it's his business now ; people need to stop policing the world of consumerism ..........so what ,you'd be offering to buy it back if it was cheap ?
     If he misrepresents the condition,that's at his and his buyer's peril .
    Your association with it ended ages ago.
    It's like going back to a house you sold when the third next owner has got it on the market and saying that the cloakroom toilet used to get blocked .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jb777jb777 Frets: 147
    Still looking for a Krautster or Tyler, cash or PayPal waiting
    I’d also consider a Tom Anderson Classic S HSS, drop top or plain. 
  • Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
    As you’re casting the net wider, I bought a Ruokangas VSOP last year.  Aside from my old strat (bought and gigged heavily by me in 70s) it’s the only guitar I have which is so good I’d never sell it.  Have a look at them.  Worth considering
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16079
    I had a Ruokangas telecaster type......it now lives with @bermudianbrit and I wish him well with it but I should never have sold it because it was one of the best,if not THE best guitars I have ever played.
  • JGCJGC Frets: 157
    prudd said:
    It does look a bit suspect, tread with caution 

and he only has one item of feedback as a seller...care needed

• Can confirm. The Ruokangas is spectacular and its my main electric. It got a lot of play as I was furlowed for like 3 months. I can't recommend them highly enough.
    edited February 2021
    Thanks for the info, still holding out for a Krautster, I didn’t think it would be this difficult, to oil the wheels £2600 waiting for your Krautster 2 (Petrol, Ice, Copper or wine)
    Bump
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9513
    What did you buy in the end ?
    I’ll be back later in the year for a Krautster but I stumbled across a Suhr Classic antique S in Firemist gold. I used to own one and regretted selling it (like all of them), it sorts my HSS need, should be with me by Tuesday.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/bTj0nEI
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom