SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD Blackstar Live Logic USB Midi controller, 2 x Boss FV500L Volume/exp pedal & Pedalboard

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
edited February 2021 in FX £
Few bits for sale.

First up a Blackstar Live logic USB Midi foot controller. Designed to be used with guitar plugins or daws on PC or Mac. It can send PC and CC messages over USB. Ideal for use with Helix native. It also functions as a standard midi controller. Can be programmed easily using Blackstars software via PC or Mac.
It’s a nice compact size. Never stomped on by me, it had a small amount of Velcro applied then removed so there is a bit of residue on the back. The original foam pads were removed but are present in the box, so they could be stuck back on if you wanted to do that. Other than that it’s new in the box with the USB cable.

Price is £85 posted. SOLD

Next up I have 2 Boss FV500L volume/expression pedals. Both have had Velcro applied then removed so there is some residue there. The original rubber pads were removed but are present with both pedals in the boxes. These are built like tanks. Other than what’s been mentioned they haven’t actually been used so condition is ‘as new’. Both come in the original boxes.

Price is £60 posted for each pedal.

Last up we have a TOURTECH TTPB-6-B Pedal Board With Bag.

Other than having Velcro applied to the sides of the board this is in new condition. Remaining Velcro will be included as well as the cable-ties.
The board measures 60cm x 30.5cm x 8.5cm.

Price is £35 posted. SOLD

This was all purchased for use with my Fractal FM3 which I’ve decided to sell (Also in the classifieds). So all of the above is now surplus to requirements.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments