SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Edirol UA-25 Interface

SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 336
edited February 2021 in Studio & Rec £
Happily used this for ages but after moving house and resetting up my desk/studio space, I was getting tons of hiss/noise through my active monitors. I figured that it had taken a knock during the move so bought a brand new replacement.

Sadly, I got the same result with the new one so I started to eliminate what I could. Even tried a new USB cable!

Long story short, I have a ton of power supplies and electrical cables behing my monitors so I think the problem was purely bad cable management on my part and not the Edirol.

Anyway, now I've tidied up my cables and got things how I want them, the replacement is staying where it is meaning this can go to a new home.

As you can see, it's in great condition and has never let me down. No box, etc, but I'll trow in a USB cable.

It's listed elsewhere for a chunk more, but FB forum users can have it for £30 including postage, assuming PayPal gift or bank transfer.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments