SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Digitech GSP1101 + Control 2 Footswitch - MultiFX and MIDI Switcher

MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
edited March 2021 in FX £
***SOLD***

£300 obo, postage can be negotiated.

These were brand new and unopened when I got them (I've still got the original boxes, packaging, manuals etc, which will be supplied with the sale). They've only seen light use since their purchase, only in my studio, never been gigged, but do have signs of use. 8-9/10 condition.

Amazingly powerful multifx and MIDI switching all in one system. 4 cable method, switching between the front of your amp or the fx loop depending on your patch. Hundreds upon hundreds of fx; boosts, fuzzes, distortions, delays, reverbs, flangers, choruses, wah wahs... hell its even got a Digitech Whammy pedal in it! Very clever noisegate too.

That's before we even get into the modelling, which was ahead of it's time and sounds fantastic. You can also load on your own third party IRs.

These would have been much more popular but the axefx/kemper came out shortly after and killed their potential. Only a single ethernet cable (supplied) between the controller and the rack unit, which sends both data and power. Makes for a much tidier stage. Stomp on your patch, and it will change your fx AND switch your amp channel via MIDI, depending your programming.

Rack not included I'm afraid as I'm still using it for other units. Postage negotiable upon request. Please dont hesitate to get in touch to ask any questions or shoot me an offer.

No trades at this time please.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom