SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB OM 000 *** SORTED***

What's Hot
Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 238
edited March 2021 in Acoustics £
Still looking for a nice om or 000

I'm looking for a Furch high end range or Martin 28 series.

I don't want any pickups fitted.

And no cutaways

I Might consider 00 etc depends what's about.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Worth checking out the Atkin OM37, my one is amazing 
  • GRBaldwinGRBaldwin Frets: 24
    edited February 2021
    As per @jimmyguitar 's comment above. Atkin guitars are definitely worth checking out. I've got a pristine OM28H Retrospective which I might be looking to shift to fund another purchase. Incredible guitar. It does come with a Fishman Matrix Infinity, but it's so hidden controls wise that I forget that it's there as I don't really play plugged in either. It's an amazing guitar for recording and I normally mic it up. Let me know if you want any pics sending. Just DM me if so. Cheers and otherwise good luck with the hunt. Graeme
  • tomjaxtomjax Frets: 74
    Could I ask what the spec of the OM28H is, and what the H stands for? Thanks! The model doesn't seem to be listed at Atkins any more. 
  • tomjaxtomjax Frets: 74
    Ah, it's OK, found it, the H is herringbone.
  • Also, guitarguitar have a few second hand OMs at the moment including a couple of very tasty Collings.
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @Th4fonz Give me a shout if you're interested in an Eastman - we have some great stock of thermo cured OM's right up to this sunburst E40-OM 

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • There is a Furch OM24 listed on the Acoustic Guitar Forum (located in the UK ) for sale here: https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6647851#post6647851

I know the guy and have a pleasant deal with him in the past. I also let him know about your wanted ad.

Good luck,
    Brian
  • Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 238
    brianlcox said:
    There is a Furch OM24 listed on the Acoustic Guitar Forum (located in the UK ) for sale here: https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6647851#post6647851

I know the guy and have a pleasant deal with him in the past. I also let him know about your wanted ad.

Good luck,
    Brian

Thanks Brian a nice guitar just I’m not feeling the binding on that model it bugs me the colour of it.
  • I’ve got a Martin 000-28EC, not sure if that’s what your looking for?
    Thanks sid but I'm not after the Clapton model. I Would prefer the reimagined 000 instead.
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fifty9Fifty9 Frets: 492
    Th4fonz said:
    Thanks sid but I'm not after the Clapton model. I Would prefer the reimagined 000 instead.

And you are aware of the one a few posts down?
    Yep I'm not after any pickups installed 
  • tomjax said:
    Could I ask what the spec of the OM28H is, and what the H stands for? Thanks! The model doesn't seem to be listed at Atkins any more. 
    Hi @tomjax, sorry I’m just seeing this now. It’s the precursor to the OM37. It’s a Sitka top and the most ridiculously straight grained Indian Rosewood back and sides. It’s not an aged finish or anything, just a great pre war Martin style OM28. Sounds and plays great. Gimme a shout if you wanted any pics sending. Cheers
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I'm no longer looking for a new acoustic as I got one yesterday cheers all your offers.