Fender Classic 68 Stratocaster Made in Japan (MIJ) FSR (Fender Special Run) in Antique White
Beautiful MIJ limited edition FSR Stratocaster in mint condition - barely played, hence sale. Not a mark on it, plastic still on pickguard and comes with all case candy from new. Comes with a good quality moulded hardcase. Would prefer cash on socially distanced collection from near Norwich, Norfolk (NR12 7). Happy to ship worldwide if required; please ask for a quote. More pictures available on request.
Very few guitars come over from Fender Japan and we almost never get left handed models. Well this year those after a quality Fender are in luck as we have this Classic 68 Strat in Vintage White only for the Left Handed players.
Japanese Build Quality
The almost unthought about member of the Fender factories, Fender Japan release some amazing guitars that some even say are just as good as their American counterparts. Made in small numbers purely for sale in Japan these guitars are rarely seen outside of their home country except in these small FSR runs.
Classic '68 Design
Just looking at this guitar you can see the inpsiration for the design. With an off white Alder body matching up with all white plastics for an iconic look from the late 60's you are sure to look great on stage. Bolted in to that body you have a slim 'C' Maple neck with a vintage inspired 7.25" radius and synthetic bone nut for the perfect amount of sustain.
- Model Name: Classic 68 Strat Left Hand, Maple Fingerboard, Vintage White
- Model Number: 5253000941
- Series: Japan Exclusive
- Color: Vintage White
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.578" (40 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Cast/Sealed
- Orientation: Left-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges