SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Hopefully sorted - WTB: Gigabyte GeForce 2060/3060 graphics card

HaychHaych Frets: 5616
edited March 2021 in Misc £
My son wants a GPU which matches the above description, currently like rocking horse doo doo and priced accordingly.

If anyone might be selling one please drop me a message?

Ta very big!

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You'll find 2060 cards on ebay for 400-500 which is crazy mone but that's the market at the moment. 

You might get lucky with a new 3060 if you keep yours eyes open but used they will be commanding even crazier money.

Best bet might be to look at a 1660ti although they still go for 300-400 quid on ebay by the looks.

Hopefully we'll see availability start to improve and/or prices level out a bit but might not happen for a while.

• LodiousLodious Frets: 1942
    I was in a similar situation last week. I set up a PartAlert using Discord to get notifications of stock. Most availability was from Europe and pretty expensive.

In the end, I just bought a prebuilt PC from ebuyer. They had some in stock, ready for dispatch.I ordered at 11pm and it arrived at 9:15 the next day. The spec for the PC is not exactly what I’d have chosen, but it’s close enough and the cost of the entire pc wasn’t much more then the 3070 prices coming through on Discord. 

I powered up the pc to check it (it’s a birthday present) and it seems fine. It has a warranty. I did look at 1660’s and lower as a alternative, so I could spec the rest of computer, but the prices looked insane for such an old card.
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5616
    We've manager to order him a Gigabyte 3060 Eagle Ti for a reasonable price but the lead time is about four weeks.

Paid via PayPal so if there are any issues regarding the supplier fulfilling the order we should be covered for getting our money back.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

• LodiousLodious Frets: 1942
    Haych said:
    We've manager to order him a Gigabyte 3060 Eagle Ti for a reasonable price but the lead time is about four weeks.

Paid via PayPal so if there are any issues regarding the supplier fulfilling the order we should be covered for getting our money back.
    That’s a good result, nice one!