SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Alesis DM Lite Electronic Drum Kit - Perfect for beginners

olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
I am selling an Alesis DM Lite Electronic Drum Kit, bought as a gift for my brother, who didn't stick with learning how to play it.

It's been barely used and is in a good condition.

I will also include some Nova by Vic Firth 5A drum sticks.

Some blurb from Alesis:

Instant drums for the aspiring musician
The Alesis DM Lite Kit with light-up LED pads will have any novice or accomplished drummer playing and playing better-right away. All drum and cymbal pads are mounted to the pre-assembled, height-adjustable, four-post rack, making set-up a snap. In addition to 200 sounds (fully accessible by external MIDI sources), the DM Lite Module contains a built-in drum coach offering play-along patterns and exercises to improve your skills. Through stereo 1/4 Inch outputs, the DM Lite Kit can be easily connected to an amplifier or sound system to share your performance or an 1/8 Inch headphone output is available for private practice. Plus, there is an 1/8 Inch aux input that allows you to jam out to your favorite tunes from an external audio source. The DM Lite Kit can even connect to your computer via USB for integration with popular software recording programs and virtual instruments

I am looking for around £75, but will consider offers, collection only from the KT4 postcode as I don't have a good box to ship it in (I can disassemble it and it should fit in any car)

Pictures:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom