SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Looking for PA Speakers or Subs (HK Audio, JBL srx, ohm trs etc)

John_PJohn_P Frets: 2744
edited May 2021 in Misc £
I'm toying with adding a few more PA speakers - I already use HK so they would be preferred.   Passive 18's would be splendid but feel free to try me with any of the active or passive boxes - actor/premium pro/ pulsar etc.

Next year I'm thinking about a change over to jbl srx or ohm trs so I could be interested in those as well.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    I've got a pair of powered tops from an Actor DX rig that I could be persuaded to part with. Based in Liverpool. The rest of my inventory is all passive boxes now, they're a bit of an odd one out. Give me a shout if that's something you'd be interested in! 
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10357
    I'm a big fan of those DX tops, very clear almost hi fi sound and the onboard control, full stack / half stack / single box processing means they play really well with other gear. Very well built too and very reliable. Been using an Actor DX since 2008 and although I've changed both amps in the bins the tops have been impeccable . 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • Worth a call to Simon at Clubland Light and Sound liversedge 
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2744
    Bump.
    bump - I need to pop down to the midlands next week so that would be a good time to collect any subs anyone is selling.
    bumping this in case any has any speakers they want to sell - still mainly interested in another pair of passive subs but try me.