SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

B25/LG's

What's Hot
Hello, i know im not the only one looking, but after smaller bodied Gibsons, under the £2000 mark, preferably considerably!

Many thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 932
    Glenns have got an 1966 LG1 and a 1965 Epiphone Cortez (made at Gibson factory) at the moment both sub £2K

https://www.glennsguitars.com/gibson/
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have a 51 LG1, really beautiful and all original apart from a neck set and refret done in New York by a top restorer. It's a bit above 2000 though at 2200.
  • Sorry its a 1952 not 51!
  • thanks guys, I've been eye-ing up yours for a while @charliekmckeon looks so cool but a little out of my price range as am looking for a couple.
  • thanks guys, I've been eye-ing up yours for a while @charliekmckeon looks so cool but a little out of my price range as am looking for a couple.
    no problemo, the price is pretty set as its a great guitar. good look with the search, they're such a fun bunch !