SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Marshall amplifier foot pedal (Now with pics!)

casapetecasapete Frets: 5
edited May 2021 in Amps £
Selling two Marshall foot pedals. Untested but presumed working okay.

1) Reverb and boost twin switch. A quick Google reveals it may have been used with a JCM900 4102 Dual reverb amp from the       90's? Comes with a separate long yellow cable, each end terminated with stereo 1/4" jack plugs. NOW SOLD!

2) Channel selector footswitch, with captive black lead terminating in a 5 pin connector. Again, a quick Google says it may be from a JCM2000 DSL 60? £12

Can't post pics here so anyone interested drop me a message with your email and will send you some - cheers.

Postage within the UK at cost.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8701
    casapete said:

Can't post pics here ...

posting pictures of the items you want to sell http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/54241/posting-pics-vids-soundclips-how-to

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • casapetecasapete Frets: 5
    edited April 2021
    Thanks Roland. Hopefully this link should work for the pics, cheers.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Marshall foot pedals
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72307
    edited April 2021
    You need to use the 'copy link' function in Dropbox. You've posted a link to the folder on your own device, so it will seem to work when you click it, but it doesn't work from elsewhere.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72307
    Yes, that's working :).

The reverb and boost one is actually older than you think - it's a later JCM800 Split-Channel (2205, 2210, 4210 etc plus the equivalent solid-state models) switch. These are quite rare now and if it's in working order it should be of interest to someone - they were a bit fragile so not many have survived. It will work on other two-button switch Marshalls too.

I'm not sure what the other one is for - a single-button footswitch normally has a mono 1/4" plug on the cable, and as far as I know all the DSL amps had those - a DIN socket (actually 6 pin) was used on the TSLs but that isn't a TSL switch, they're huge and with five buttons. Marshall never used that exact 5-pin type as far as I know - possibly it's been adapted to operate something else - I'm pretty sure the plug isn't original anyway, it's a much better quality one than Marshall use.

Hope that helps!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Thanks for the help and info. Cheers!
  • Would love number 1) on this! Thanks @ICBM ;

However, I need my vox to sell first as I'm under strict instruction not to spend. If anyone beats me to it, so be it. 
  • Hello! I'll take footswitch 1 please! Pm incoming. 
    Dual footswitch now sold, cheers.