SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 1971 Marshall JMP 50

What's Hot
BusterCrabbBusterCrabb Frets: 191
edited April 2021 in Amps £
SOLD 1971 Marshall JMP50 for sale. The best sounding Marshall that I personally have ever plugged into. I believe this may have originally been a PA spec model, which was altered to sit somewhere in-between a bass spec and lead spec amp. Apparently the PA spec amps were almost identical to the bass spec ones anyway. Mostly original, just a few changed resistors here and there as you can see in the pics. Transformers are original. At some point a long time ago it appears to have been recovered. Bulgin power socket changed for an IEC for safety. Again for safety reasons (both yours and the transformers!) the impedance has been hardwired to give you either 8 or 16 ohms and the voltage hardwired to 240v as the old impedance/power pins can get knocked out by accident.   £1400 plus shipping/fees (collection welcome). Links under the main picture for more detailed pics.  

https://imgur.com/soGA2Pb
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• spirit7spirit7 Frets: 338
    Wow!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4500
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 453
    Bet that sounds magnificent - where are you?
  • AK99AK99 Frets: 1577
    Sold a near mint one of these when I left college in the UK to return to Ireland in the early eighties. "Sorry mate, nobody wants'em. No Master Volume see" Got £90 for it and a Marshall 4x12 cabinet from a s/h gear shop. Sob :(
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BusterCrabbBusterCrabb Frets: 191
    Thanks guys, sold now! Shame we can’t go back and buy all this stuff up when it was unfashionable!