SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD!! FS/FT - Fender Super Champ X2 head and matching 1x12 cab REDUCED - Yorkshire this weekend

What's Hot
bencowling81bencowling81 Frets: 420
edited May 2021 in Amps £
For sale is my Fender Super Champ X2 head with 1x12 matching cab. 

Cab is currently loaded with a 8 ohm Eminence Lil Texas which sounds great with the clean channel on the amp and is audibly brighter and physically lighter than the original speaker. Eminence now SOLD. Will include the original speaker in the sale. 

Also included is the Fender footswitch and a really decent speaker cable with Neutriks.

In great condition apart from the fact that the tolex is coming away from the back of the cab. Have captured this in the photos if you follow the link below.

With the 1x12 the head version of this amp apparently sounds a lot fuller than the combo with its 10 inch speaker.

Looking for £230. Local pick up from Kent.

More pics here: https://imgur.com/gallery/8I0Y5Wh

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Should say would also consider trade for a Tele-shaped object (+ a bit of cash either way as appropriate), but don't tell Mrs C.
  • Now on hold for a chap on here.
  • No longer on hold.
  • Still available for sale or trade (hit me up with interesting offers), and here is Philip McKnight putting the combo version of the X2 through its paces vs a £1000 68 Princeton RI...
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4gMOkzpnUw&t=212s
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2512
    Fancy a trade for something smaller?
  • @lovestrat74 possibly, what do you have in mind?
  • Still available for sale or to trade. Tele shaped guitar top of the GAS list.
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 556
    Great little amp ! ! ! This is a serious bargain :-)
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• Thanks @maw4neu ;
  • bump
  • Really want to avoid sticking this on eBay, so make me an interesting trade offer. Guitars and pedals considered. Amps less so.
  • pottolompottolom Frets: 114
    I'm the person who messed Ben around with this (sorry, Ben) - nearly buying it but backing out due to a change in plan.

Can't believe this hasn't been snapped up yet. The combo only comes with a 10", whereas the head and cab is a 12", plus Ben is including a decent upgraded speaker. It's a bit of a bargain.....
  • Thanks @pottolom and no worries friend, there's a lot of temptation out there! Hope you picked up something nice!
  • bencowling81bencowling81 Frets: 420
    Eminence speaker removed and sold to a legend of the forum. Replaced by original stock speaker. Small price reduction on the amp and cab to £245 collected from Kent.
    Can’t be doing with eBay so how about a massive and final reduction to £230 collected for the amp and cab. If it doesn’t go at that price i’ll gift it to my son.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Few bites but nobody yet able to travel to Tonbridge in Kent for this toneful bargain.
    Surely this has to be worth £230?? If location is the issue I’m willing travel up to 40 mins from Tonbridge.
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2512
    Can't believe this is still here! If I didn't already have 4 amps I'd definitely take this off you Ben.
    Thanks @lovestrat74 - hopefully just a matter of time. Maybe someone will buy your Yerasov or Vibro Champ in the meantime so that you can buy this one. Great job on the new grill cloth btw.
    Will trade for pedals. Try me!