SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: 1970 Martin D-41 OHSC

What's Hot
jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2464
edited April 2021 in Acoustics £
I have decided to part with my beautiful second year Martin D-41. If you've seen a vintage pearl Martin in the flesh you'll know how special these guitars are. Made from the finest woods and inlaid with stunning abalone this guitar is just amazing.
It sounds as good as it looks too, a nice rich piano-like tone that sustains for ever.When it was shipped to me it sustained a small fracture either side of the nut... luckily I live 30 mins away from the great Dave King and he has made it virtually undetectable. It also means you save £1.5k! Dave also fitted a new bevelled pickguard and gave it a good set up. It now plays flawlessly and he was very complimentary on the sound of this particular guitar. It appears to have a German spruce top which can only be found on these very early D41's. Back and sides are East Indian Rosewood.

I'm asking £5k and I'm based near Hook on the M3. Thanks for reading!
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments