SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Sold

paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited April 2021 in Parts £
More pics of everything except the Buzz Stop here

All prices include UK postage and assume PPG or banks transfer.

Sold ••• Buzzstop ••• Sold

Just taken this off my Jag, they seem to be £30 plus new so how does £20 inc P&P sound?

Assuming PPG, or bank transfer.

More pics here

All Sold - Submarine Pro Pickup £75 – All Sold

Six switches, two outputs

The Submarine Pro has six switches. Each switch has three positions. Move to the left to send the signal from the corresponding string to the first output. Move to the right to send to the second. Move to the centre to turn off that string entirely.

Does this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmRdp03tXfc

I have two three one of these for sale, one is in excellent condition boxed with all accessories, one in good condition boxed with some accessories and one missing mounting plate, unboxed without accessories and double-sided tape residue on the underside.

Good one: sold

************* Everything Below Sold **********************

Sold on eBay Loaded Tele Body £150 inc P&P sold

Bought fairly recently off here as a complete bitsa, with view to using the body with a neck I had already so the neck was sold, come to the conclusion I don't actually like the neck I swapped in so releasing the loaded body back into the wild.

Loaded Telecaster Body *Note unusually the body has a Strat shaped neck pocket not the usual squarer Tele pocket.

Comprised of:

Northwest Guitars body – swimming pool route and full copper shielding
Fender bridge plate with compensated brass saddles
Bare Knuckle The Boss in the bridge.
Oil City single coil Strat pickup in the middle position
Fender Mexican Tele pickup in the neck
5 way switch – bent to one side slightly but fully operational
Quality wiring with full sized pots

Body has some chips to edges (please see pics) and is fairly heavy, the loaded body is about 3.5kg.

Wiring is all fully functional and as you would expect the pickups sound great – all the usual tele sounds plus Strat in-between tones in position 2 and 4 and a sweet Strat tone in the middle position.

Quite a bit of oxidisation on the screw heads, saddles, pole pieces etc.

Sold Excellent one: sold

SOLD Shonky one: SOLD 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments