SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Bareknuckle Irish tour bridge pickup- cream cover

dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
edited April 2021 in Parts £
I recently got a full set of these brilliant pickups and two of them went in a different guitar than I’d planned. I’m now unlikely to use this so it’s surplus to requirements. 
Cream pickup cover. Looking for £60 including postage to mainland U.K. 

Based near Leeds

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
    Bump
  • ChrisRGChrisRG Frets: 55
    I've got a set of these in my strat.  Out of interest, what bridge pickup did you pair with the neck/middle and why?  I love the sound of the neck and middle but the bridge isn't quite what I'm after so I'm thinking about changing it.
  • dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
    ChrisRG said:
    I've got a set of these in my strat.  Out of interest, what bridge pickup did you pair with the neck/middle and why?  I love the sound of the neck and middle but the bridge isn't quite what I'm after so I'm thinking about changing it.
    Sorry for the slow reply, bit of a mad week! I actually put the other two in an HSS setup
    guitar (which I’ve since sold) so I didn’t need to use this one. I’m tempted to keep this now and pop it in my partscaster strat but I don’t think it’ll go with the other two single coils I have
  • ChrisRGChrisRG Frets: 55
    No worries @dombennison , thanks for the reply.  GLWTS