Mophie Powerstation £20...Worth It?

What's Hot
Current offer for 3 Customers. She just tried selling me one, but I said I didn't need one. I can charge the phone in the Van at work and Battery life on my new phone seems very good.

As per the title, is it worth it though, they are quite a bit more expensive at retail price?
Only a Fool Would Say That.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18745
    Doesn't say what capacity the Mophie is, so don't know if it's a good price or not.
    If you needed a power bank, I reckon you'd have realised by now & got one, so you can save your £20.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5851
    Doesn't say what capacity the Mophie is, so don't know if it's a good price or not.
    If you needed a power bank, I reckon you'd have realised by now & got one, so you can save your £20.
    I think it's the 5000 mini one. There about £30, but there's no delivery charge with 3's offer.

I guess it's one of those things I might have been talking myself into buying, but I doubt I'd need it.

Still any 3 customers on here may be aware of it now.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • MattBansheeMattBanshee Frets: 1498
    Charging £30 for a phone powerbank is borderline criminal.
  • olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
    You can get a credit card sized (but thicker) power bank with double the capacity for around £15 on Amazon if you need one. Both Anker and Aukey tend to work well, plus they have good customer service. 
  • We have larger Anker ones which are great, then we use these when on the go which have proven excellent,  first one I got was Nov 2019 and still works ace.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07MFVC2W5/ref=mobile_oh_details_?ie=UTF8&psc=1