SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Lazy J J10-LC

WTB22WTB22 Frets: 65
edited April 2021 in Amps £
NOW SOLD, THANK YOU. 

Offering my mint condition Lazy J J10-LC for sale. 

I've owned this from new, received just after the Covid lockdown started last year, waited around 7 months for it to be built, so it's just over a year old and as stated above, the condition is completely mint. It hasn't left my music room at home. 

This is the stock model, meaning no reverb or tremolo (these are extras that Jesse offers, can be added at any time if you want). Has the built in VAC (attenuator). Jesse describes the J10-LC as identical to the J20, just less powerful so it's ideal for studio use or smaller gigs, but please don't be fooled, these amps are insanely loud if you don't use the VAC, probably the loudest 10W amp I've heard. Does everything from chimey cleans to tweed breakup, this is where the built in attenuator comes in handy. 

Jesse's wait is currently 6-7 months. I'm very sad to have to sell this but I only have space for one amp and I've struck a deal for something new, so this has to go. 

I'm asking £1750. Collection is preferred but I will also post assuming the buyer covers the cost. I'll also throw a new set of valves in before it goes so it's nice and fresh.

Any questions, please get in touch. Thanks!

MORE PICS: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZlvAfl1
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom