SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Two Rock Traditional Clean Head 20/40 (SOLD)

ManxmusicmanManxmusicman Frets: 25
edited April 2021 in Amps £
Purchased from Coda last year. It wasn’t new when purchased, it had been used by Ariel Posen for his UK tour (unfortunately his talent didn’t come included). 

As you can see from the pictures it’s in excellent condition, not a mark on it. I’ve gigged
with it a handful of times and as you can imagine I didn’t let it out of my sight!! 

What can I say about this amp other than it’s simply the best clean tone I’ve ever played. Lovely and spongy yet reacts incredibly well to your playing, it’s like it wants you to play, a simply brilliant sounding and just as important, feeling amp. Too much amp for me so I’m heading back to a channel switcher.

I’m based in the Isle of Man but have the original packaging so it will be well packed. Happy to take any additional pictures or videos as needed. 

Only issue to speak of is that the reverb return seems a bit noisy, could just be as simple as swapping out the tube, it’s never bothered me as I used a pedal for my reverb.

Looking for £2900ono, sale does not include the cab but it does include a dust sheet(albeit it one that is too big but it covers and provides some protection).

any questions give me a shout.

Phil

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0XYRkHtyYolDJDFICrWurXfVQ
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom