SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Tophat Supreme 16 Head £SOLD, H&K Grandmeister 40 deluxe, with foot pedal and wifi - £SOLD

cdmackcdmack Frets: 0
edited June 2021 in Amps £
Hi all, I’ve reluctantly decided to sell my Grandmeister 40. It’s about 3 years old and I’m the second owner. Recently back from Amp hospital for repair and given a clean bill of health and new set of TAD EL84 CZ power valves. Comes with FSM432 mkiii footswitch and WMI-1 wi-fi midi adaptor.

I’m looking for £750 which is what I paid for it - also happy to courier at cost (£35-40 insured).

Even more reluctantly decided to part with my Top Hat Amplification Supreme 16 - Built in 2005, sporting an assortment of nice valves including a pair of UK Mullards in the power section, and with a couple of after-market mods: a master volume where the standby switch used to be (Main power switch now 3-way to accommodate standby) and a multi stage bass cut on Channel 1. Looking for £800 ono for this beauty! I can courier if you’re happy paying, or you could take a trip to Dundee to see it for yourself...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments