Facial Judgements

What's Hot
SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
And another thing.

My Step son has loads of facial tattoos.  Honestly I can't say I never really noticed.  He is the sweetest kid in the world.  He says now it's affecting his work prospects.  People always commented on my Alex Ferguson nose, which mostly was due to sunburn in December, so as a Ginger I conformed to type and became alcohol dependant.  Do people not look each other in the eye anymore?  What is the problem?  They got a polio vaccine, but no one has ever had worms? and now AIDS doesn't even exist anymore.  I think this is very dangerous ground that we tread.
Backdoor Children Of The Sock
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10207
    AIDS exists. 
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited April 2021
    Absolutely.  Tell it to the step daughter, I'm not having a third hand bath, don't know where she's been.  Might get pregnant.  They'll all be ok taking 30 drugs everyday.   It does my head in.  Darwinism.  Large microwave ovens.  Spectator sports involving large microwave ovens.  Anyway, I take a lot and don't contribute much so I can't talk.  I think if the drummer is in the same band, sod the rest.  Drummers are under rated.  Drummers are the music.  Drummers are the band.
  • LooseMooseLooseMoose Frets: 908
    What the hell was in my coffee this morning...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10268
    Sambostar said:
    Absolutely.  Tell it to the step daughter, I'm not having a third hand bath, don't know where she's been.  Might get pregnant.  They'll all be ok taking 30 drugs everyday.   It does my head in.  Darwinism.  Large microwave ovens.  Spectator sports involving large microwave ovens.  Anyway, I take a lot and don't contribute much so I can't talk.  I think if the drummer is in the same band, sod the rest.  Drummers are under rated.  Drummers are the music.  Drummers are the band.

Is this a John Cooper Clarke poem?

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Sambostar said:

Park life?
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Y'all weird.

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    The magical mushrooming tour is dying to take you away.
    Take you today.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 941
    edited April 2021
    Sounds like a Hunter s Thompson character
  • Sounds like a Hunter s Thompson character
    The dude from Gladiators who shagged Ulrikakakakaaa??
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11893
    Sambostar said:
    nice to have you back, I like the flow of consciousness approach
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16092
    Sambostar said:
    I can answer that ;
    Biafra Famine .Washing machines not exceeding 1200 cycles per second.Wilting Geraniums.Neopolitan Cartesian duallism .
    G5 Emissions .20 mouthwatering recipes for Aubergines . Effects of Cholera upon social movement in the 17th Century .
     Too many violins in a Symphony Orchestra . Thai Curry versus Indian Curry .Shops that have notices in the window saying "Only 2 School children at a time " . Admirals Cup .

Now you're talking my kind of Non-Sequiter.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16092
    The Random music Videos were easier ............oh, and Rabies in Chipmunks.
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    Sambostar said:
    And another thing.

My Step son has loads of facial tattoos.  Honestly I can't say I never really noticed.  He is the sweetest kid in the world.  He says now it's affecting his work prospects.  People always commented on my Alex Ferguson nose, which mostly was due to sunburn in December, so as a Ginger I conformed to type and became alcohol dependant.  Do people not look each other in the eye anymore?  What is the problem?  They got a polio vaccine, but no one has ever had worms? and now AIDS doesn't even exist anymore.  I think this is very dangerous ground that we tread.
    I think Ian Brown has taken over your account, chap...
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    I can't believe facial tattoos could affect your employment prospects. You'd think employers would welcome people with heavily tattooed faces.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30909
    Dominic said:
    Sambostar said:
    I can answer that ;
    Biafra Famine .Washing machines not exceeding 1200 cycles per second.Wilting Geraniums.Neopolitan Cartesian duallism .
    G5 Emissions .20 mouthwatering recipes for Aubergines . Effects of Cholera upon social movement in the 17th Century .
     Too many violins in a Symphony Orchestra . Thai Curry versus Indian Curry .Shops that have notices in the window saying "Only 2 School children at a time " . Admirals Cup .

"It's the End of the World and we know it....It's the End of the World and we know it...."

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    Sambostar said:
    I'm not having a third hand bath
    Upon rereading, I am not sure whether this phrase means:
    1) that you object to being the fourth person to use the same water (in an old-fashioned family tin bath kind of way).
    2) that you object to somebody else's hand sharing a bath with you.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    Sambostar: The welcome return of the voice of reason.