SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Flight Case for Fender Hot Rod Deluxe or Fender Blues Deluxe (Swanflight)

Circu5Circu5 Frets: 4
edited July 2021 in Misc £

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe/Blues Deluxe Flightcase (Swanflight.com) - £100

• Manufactured from 10mm laminate
  • 4 x Butterfly catch with loops to fit padlock (padlock not supplied)
  • 2x Recessed handles
  • 4x 100mm orange castors bolted to case via 15mm Birchply wheelboard (2 have full lockout brakes)
  • Lid removes fully via butterfly catches
  • Fully foam lined with plastazote foam
  • Unit can be used in base of case
  • Internal dimensions: 603mm (length) x 268mm (width) x 485mm (height)
  • External dimensions approx. 645mm (length) x 310mm (width) x 550mm (height) or 680mm (height) including wheels
  • Approx weight 22Kg
Collection from me in Swindon, Wiltshire, would be great. Or we could meet halfway at a reasonable distance, like Bristol or Reading services. Or you can arrange for a courier, and I'll package it all up ready for collection.

No trades

Bank transfer preferred (I'll provide bank details in private message).

Cheers!

Steve

Steve Tilling - frontman and guitarist for CIRCU5 and EXTC (feat. XTC's Terry Chambers)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Circu5Circu5 Frets: 4
    Price drop
    Steve Tilling - frontman and guitarist for CIRCU5 and EXTC (feat. XTC's Terry Chambers)
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    edited July 2021
    I'm looking for one for a blues deluxe, I was just about to press 'buy' on flight case warehouse, I think the HRD and BD are the same cab/chassis, if they are all I'll take this. I'm local in Bath so easy to sort 
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30865
    What are the precise dimentions?

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

edited July 2021
    darcym said:
    I'm looking for one for a blues deluxe, I was just about to press 'buy' on flight case warehouse, I think the HRD and BD are the same cab/chassis, if they are all I'll take this. I'm local in Bath so easy to sort 
    Gassage said:

Hi folks, the dimensions (taken from swanflight.com) are:
    • External dimensions approx. 645mm (length) x 310mm (width) x 550mm (height) or 680mm (height) including wheels
    And yes, it appears to have the same dimensions as the flightcase for a Blues Deluxe (details here).

I hope this helps.
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    I'll be taking that then please. @Circu5 ;

darcym said:
    I'll be taking that then please. @Circu5 ;

Hi, I've just messaged you @darcym ;
    Cheers @darcym ;- just replied :)
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30865
    Circu5 said:
    darcym said:
    Gassage said:

Hi folks, the dimensions (taken from swanflight.com) are:
    And yes, it appears to have the same dimensions as the flightcase for a Blues Deluxe (details here).

I hope this helps.

Thanks bud- I know it's gone now- but for clarity, I was looking for one that my Vibroverb would fit in with its tilt legs, but slightly too narrow, hence not responding eafrlier.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

Sold, cheers!