SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(SOLD) CAA PT-100

What's Hot
rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 833
edited June 2021 in Amps £
Very, Very, Very reluctant sale (health reasons) of this lovely 3 channel head. Superb Fender blackface type clean channel 1, Marshall plexi type crunch channel 2, modded Marshall type channel 3 and a superb boost all foot switchable. Highly versatile and in superb condition. Effects loop allows you to play it at a whisper or to let it rip! Cover and  footswitch included. Would prefer pickup (COVID rules definitely apply) 
May be able to meet somewhere convenient
Can probably ship at cost.
£1300 gets it. 

Labels are just stuck on with insulation tape so will be removed and invisible on sale!
Matching cabs not included in sale!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monkey42monkey42 Frets: 336
    Great amps these
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 833
    monkey42 said:
    Great amps these
    Completely agree! 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33783
    Noooooooooooooooo...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tempted

• jb777jb777 Frets: 147
    I have one of these, use it daily and have previously owned the CAA OD100se+. They’re superb amps, equally at home as a 3 channel gigging monster or with the loop volume down they’re also great at Living room volume. If I were still giging I’d jump all over this as a backup. 
    In my opinion they’re way better than the Suhr PT100 which is a bit more vintage in character and a lot thinner sounding.
    edited April 2021
    jb777 said:
    I have one of these, use it daily and have previously owned the CAA OD100se+. They’re superb amps, equally at home as a 3 channel gigging monster or with the loop volume down they’re also great at Living room volume. If I were still giging I’d jump all over this as a backup. 
    In my opinion they’re way better than the Suhr PT100 which is a bit more vintage in character and a lot thinner sounding.
    Agreed (again!) I must say I’m having serious second thoughts on this- I don’t think it’ll be on the block here for long (I’m already seriously thinking of pulling it!) 
  • spirit7spirit7 Frets: 338
    Question is rod - what would replace it?!  
    edited April 2021
    spirit7 said:
    Question is rod - what would replace it?!  
    Nothing mate- and that’s the problem!
    Still have 2 EVH’s though!
    Bump!
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33783
    tempted

They are a fantastic amp- my 50w is still my main gigging amp 12 years later.