SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Vyse 5E3 Tweed Deluxe: Fane A60; 3 way negative feedback mod. £675 delivered £650 collect.

What's Hot
guitarpologuitarpolo Frets: 120
edited July 2021 in Amps £
I bought this amp from Vyse in August 2019 and it’s only had a very small amount of home use. I actually sold it a few weeks ago, but the buyer thought there was an earth problem, so I refunded and sent it straight to Barry Vyse for a check-up. Barry changed the jack sockets (which he said were too tight), repaired an air bubble in the tolex and tightened the chassis as the screws had become loose, but there was no earth issue. There are a couple of small blemishes in the tolex on one side from the repair (see fourth photo down), but otherwise in mint condition. So after picking it up, it’s back up for sale fresh from the builder’s workshop. It’s a fantastic sounding thing, with the brilliant Fane A60 and the 3-way negative feedback switch which gives it a much wider array of tones. It’s collection from Cambridge for £650, where I could set it up for a quick play. Or will ship with UPS for £675. 

Edit: Another option might be a meet-up at South Mimms services on the m25.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments