SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Marshall DSL100HR (£365 delivered) (SOLD) and THD Hot Plate 16Ohm (£135 delivered)

CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
edited April 2021 in Amps £
Couple of bits for sale here.

DSL100HR

This is the latest DSL100 with the dual master volumes.  I really love this amp and it's so much amp for not much money.

I'm only selling because we are moving house and I need to clear a few bits out to make the move easier.  My other amp is a Marshall JMP and I'm only selling the DSL because I think that it would be easier to replace later on (I will definitely get another one).

It's in mint condition and comes with the dust cover and footswitch (the footswitch is still in the box, never used).

Looking for £365 delivered.  Happy to take a bit less if anyone wants to collect from Redhill, Surrey.

Apologies for the poor quality photos of this.  I will take some more and update the thread.

THD Hot Plate 16Ohm

This was included with my JMP when I bought it but after trying this and the Marshall Power Brake, I just prefer the un-attenuated sound.

It has a couple of marks on the casing but in full working order.

Looking for £130 delivered.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    Marshall sold. Just the hot plate left.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom