SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB portable battery powered amp (DA5, THR5 or similar)

TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7826
Anyone got a battery powered amp they’re thinking of selling….. preferably with amp models and effects built in would be nice.  I’m thinking, Vox DA5, a Yamaha THR, that kinda thing. 

I bought a friend of the family an electric guitar and amp, he’s a gifted acoustic player, but struggles with autism. He expresses himself through music. 

He likes to play outdoors, but i got him a home practice amp, and I feel bad that I’ve confined him to the house (though he’s very happy with his new gear). 

So, if so one has a half decent dusty battery amp that they’re not using, let me know.  

Thanks for looking.  

Marlin
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5732
    Send him the AC and a veeeeery long lead ;)
  • Pm’d
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7826
    dazzajl said:
    Send him the AC and a veeeeery long lead ;)
    …..and a fork lift 
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4978
    I genuinely believe that a Pignose is a lot more versatile and honest than a lot of more popular battery powered amps and is my go to amp when I try to learn to play something on the guitar.

Another option is a Roland buskers amp (sorry not sure which model that is but it is wedge shaped).
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum