SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: BAT Pharaoh

Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
edited May 2021 in FX £
Looking for a Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh.

Don't have limitless budget looking to spend no more than £100 on one.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
    I was watching that Pharaoh as well on eBay, looked like one of the really old ones! £86 is probably around the going rate for a s/h one but....yeah, sorry this has been no help whatsoever. Yeah though love the Pharaoh and would also recommend searching for the Son Of Pharaoh as well. Exactly the same circuit but in a tinier package.
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
    Bump for Muff!

Also looking for a Skreddy Dynamic Mids Enhancer if anyone's got one kicking around.
  • How's about a Stone Deaf FX Fig Fumb?

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/205906/fs-stone-deaf-fx-fig-fumb-110-now-95-stone-dead-expression-pedal-exp1-75-now-65#latest

The expression pedal gives it some major flexibility too.

Happy to cut a deal for the pair..... 
    Had one before mate, too big for my board tbh. Nice pedal just wish they'd make them smaller.
  • It is quite large.... 
  • JonnicholasJonnicholas Frets: 26
    edited May 2021
    Nice wren and cuff caprid (rams head) on ebay right now.  In your budget range too: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164854052066
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6669
    I have a Baja Tech DA MOAF, which I believe is a triangle. There's little info about them and I suspect they're discontinued but it's a great thing. I'm not using it ATM so hit me up. 
    Thanks for the offers, just looking for a BAT Pharoah now, have grabbed some examples of other muff types now.