SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Synergy Modules

K33EUK33EU Frets: 6
Looking for any of your little used or spare Synergy Modules to fill up my unloaded Egnater Mod 50. Any models considered...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• satg64satg64 Frets: 12
    Hi I have many. There’s a few  I want to keep but the rest I’d be open to offers. 
  • satg64satg64 Frets: 12
    Mine are the original  Egnaters not synergy 
  • I have a Fryette pitbull, Bogner XTC, Bogner Ubershall I’d be looking to sell 
  • K33EUK33EU Frets: 6
    Ooh yes like the sound of the pitbull and the ecstacy. What are you looking for? 
  • K33EU said:
    Ooh yes like the sound of the pitbull and the ecstacy. What are you looking for? 
    PM you 
  • Hey @Fortheloveofguitar , just wondered have played the Synergy SLO module? Just wondered how it compares to the SLO30 amp?
  • guitarmansteve77guitarmansteve77 Frets: 150
    edited May 2021
    By the way go the SLO and OS modules I may sell. Also got a SYN30 combo if interested?
  • Hey @Fortheloveofguitar , just wondered have played the Synergy SLO module? Just wondered how it compares to the SLO30 amp?
    The best SLO module I found is the Jaded Faith SL100. Nails the SLO tone