SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn Stone Dead Expression Pedal EXP1 £75

StruanRobertsonStruanRobertson Frets: 182
edited May 2021 in FX £
I'm selling a selection of pedals that I like but don't love.

The only things I'd be looking for in a trade would be an Orange Amp - happy to listen to what you have or an ibanez Tube Screamer of some variety. 

SOLD Stone Deaf FX Syncopy Delay - boxed - £150 POSTED SOLD

http://imgur.com/gallery/BP99Jus

SOLD Stone Deaf FX Fig Fumb - Muffy Madness - no box - £110 POSTED - PRICE DROP £95 SOLD

SOLD Stone Deaf FX PDF1-X - Josh Homme in a box? - boxed - £120 SOLD

WITHDRAWN Stone Deaf FX Expression Pedal - works with PDF and Fig Fumb  - no box - £75 POSTED PRICE DROP £65 WITHDRAWN

TRADED Hudson Broadcast - Cracking pedal - boxed - £150 POSTED TRADED

SOLD Strymon Zuma Power Supply + board mounting kit - currently attached to a Pedal Train Classic Junior, but can remove - £200 posted (£245 with the board) SOLD

SOLD Pedal Train Classic Jr including soft bag - good sized board - £50 SOLD

SOLD RYRA Klone with NOS transistors #92 ever made - not sure how to price this as it's quite a rare thing? - They're £195 new, so how about £195 SOLD delivered seeing as it's got Provenance.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump - pics and price of SDFX Syncopy now up.

I'm in the market for a TS and maybe some Boss drive pedals. Waza Blues driver? Waza Super Overdrive? 
  • Broadcast and Syncopy gone.

Price drops on what's left.

• Fig Fumb and EXP1 are now on Ebay, so make me an offer I can't refuse so I can sell them to you instead.

No need to put a horses head in my bed, just a PM will do....