SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Audio interface SORTED

JazzthatJazzthat Frets: 163
edited May 2021 in Studio & Rec £

Something to get me going .
I am looking at buying new Behringer umc22 , but thought I'll ask and see if someone has relatively cheap second hand interface laying around .
 Needs to work with win10 .

I will consider more expensive too if a good offer lands on the table

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stezzer99stezzer99 Frets: 13
    Pm'd
  • Eviltwin14Eviltwin14 Frets: 98
    Jazzthat said:
    I am looking at buying new Behringer umc22 , but thought I'll ask and see if someone has relatively cheap second hand interface laying around .

I have that interface. It's ok but not perfect and despite a lot of tweaking drivers I still get crackling and distortion. For me as an occasional user its ok but if you are serious about recording I'd spend more and get something like a Focusrite.
  • JazzthatJazzthat Frets: 163
    Jazzthat said:

I have that interface. It's ok but not perfect and despite a lot of tweaking drivers I still get crackling and distortion. For me as an occasional user its ok but if you are serious about recording I'd spend more and get something like a Focusrite.
    Thank mate for the info . I have heard that as well with drivers issues with Behringer interface . 
    I am going to spend some more money and go with other brands .
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
    There’s a Presonus interface further down the classifieds - very decent for the money!!

Yeah , I saw it earlier on and I have left a question for the seller .

• dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    Hey I have a Roland Rubix22 for sale PM me if interested. Thanks 
  • I have a Focusrite Safire Pro 24 DSP which will work under Win 10 Build 1809. I can do this at a low price if this is of interest to you. It connects via FireWire. 
    I have a Focusrite Safire Pro 24 DSP which will work under Win 10 Build 1809. I can do this at a low price if this is of interest to you. It connects via FireWire. 
    Unfortunately it wouldn't work with my laptop . It has usb only .
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
  • Jazzthat said:
    I have a Focusrite Safire Pro 24 DSP which will work under Win 10 Build 1809. I can do this at a low price if this is of interest to you. It connects via FireWire. 
    Unfortunately it wouldn't work with my laptop . It has usb only .
    You could convert FireWire to USB if this is of interest to you. 
  • pedalopedalo Frets: 178
    edited May 2021
    I bought a Focusrite Forte several years ago. It is good quality but unfortunately for me they dropped support for it shortly after I bought it. 

It has been working with my Mac in recent years. Not sure how well it will still work on windows. I was planning on selling it on eBay as I’m sure it could be useful to someone. Feel free to make me an offer for it - I can’t guarantee it will work though and can almost guarantee that if it does then it will have some quirks.
    Thanks for all offers . 
    After much deliberation and thoughts I have gone for brand new SSL 2+ .