SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Seductive Eastman E10 OO/SS - Sold, subject to...

What's Hot
NibulniblinNibulniblin Frets: 183
edited May 2021 in Acoustics £

What an impressive instrument. This was so irresistibly beautiful that I bought it just “to have”, and (way over-ambitiously) to “work on my blues pickin'.”

However, after reading a recent post on our Acoustics forum I was reminded of the truth that I'm just not cut out to be an acoustic player – I'm a tele/strat addict, and that's that. I've only touched the OO/SS twice for maybe 30 mins in the 2 months I've had it – QED.

Basic rundown:

Hand made by a team of experienced luthiers

14 fret, OO size, slope shoulder style

Solid mahogany back and sides, Adirondack top, hand scalloped X braces

Nitro finished

Traditional Even “C” mahogany neck

Glassy ebony fingerboard and impeccable fret work

Scale length 632 mm – 24 3/4”

Nut width 43mm - 1 11/16”

K&K Pure Mini pickup fitted

Quality case

The only mark of any kind is a scratch on the headstock, apparently made by an unruly string end (doesn't show up on photos). There's not even the lightest of brushstrokes on the lovely firestripe pickguard.

PS Stand is a Slayframe in cherry wood.

Easy action, and super responsive, will sing or growl on demand – amazing volume and projection too from such a compact body size. Buyer will be chuffed. Lots of impressed reviewers on YT.

A very reasonable £1,025 Now £950 for a serious lifetime instrument. Includes shipping to mainland UK. Payment by bank transfer, please – not a PayPal fan. Happy to field questions via PM.   

The Future is simply time waiting to become History.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments