SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] FT/FS: Victory Sheriff 22

timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2371
edited May 2021 in Amps £
I've recently upgraded to the Sheriff 44 so this is up for grabs. I'm its second owner - the original owner bought it new from Sound Affects and had it for about 3 months before I bought it from him in September 2018. It's in great condition and it's never been pushed too hard - mainly used for rehearsals and recording, with a couple of gigs before lockdown. Everything works perfectly, it sounds fantastic, and it's got the soft case and footswitch to go with it.

Ideally collection/physically distanced meetup - I'm in Manchester at the moment and happy to drive within reason, and I'm also in the process of moving down to Birmingham so am popping down that way every other weekend or so. Will look into courier options if needs be - I've got the box.

£675 takes it. For trades, I'm mainly looking at either a Victory VC35 Copper or a Marshall JCM 800 Studio Classic SC20H.

Imgur album here in case I screw up embedding images.

Tim
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments