SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Fryette Power station Mk 1

paulmapp8306paulmapp8306 Frets: 839
edited June 2021 in Amps £
Another -"I'll keep it but its surplus really" sale. 

Fryette Power station - its the Mark 1 version.   Only difference between the 1 and the latest 2 is the 1 doesnt have the hi/lo switch on the front or the HP filter on the back.  Everything else is the same.

Its a great unit - but Ive gone back solid state to power my AFX3 (as the power amp modelling has taken another step forward) and want to send FRFR feed to desk at the same time (meaning a compromise between the two feeds on the can resonance parameters).     if I ONLY use a cab - then the Ps is still slightly better, but given I p[[lay keys mainly, Play FRFR mostly at home , and the only projects Im likely to play guitar in have everything through the desk anyway.....

So - £300 and its yours.  If not, always worth having something like this kicking  about I guess.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom