SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender 68 Custom Silverface Princeton Reverb

Dan_CDan_C Frets: 13
edited May 2021 in Amps £
Listing on behalf of a friend - PM me and I'll put you in touch with him.

Up for sale is my near mint condition 68 Princeton Reissue.

It's in fantastic, fully working condition with only one very small sign of use - the small scratch on the handle. The amp is sold essentially as new. It was bought new in 2015 and has been gigged maybe twice, lightly played at home and well cared for in a smoke and pet free environment.

Completely stock, with the original 10" Celestion pushing 12 watts with tube driven spring reverb and tremolo. Original Fender canvas cover & Rev/Vib footswitch are included. 

Reason for sale is due to another recent purchase meaning I'll play this amp even less than I do currently. It is, however, a really wonderful sounding amp and especially great for any 60’s tones. The tremolo and reverb are lush and impressive. It also takes pedals well, if that’s your thing! 

£800 ONO. No rush to sell. Collection from Corsham near Bath or happy to meet, distance depending.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments