SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Eminence SC59 and WGS G15A - Brand New

TubeGuyTubeGuy Frets: 91
edited May 2021 in Amps £
Eminence George Alessandro 10-SC59 10" Alnico Speaker 20 W 8ohm
Bought for a 2x10 project that never happened. 10 minutes testing at low volume (using push on clips) to confirm it worked before being put back in box.

£89 shipped in the UK

WGS 15" G15A Alnico Speaker 75 W 8ohm
10 minutes testing at low volume (using push on clips) to confirm it worked before being put back in box.

There does not appear to be any stock of these in the UK at the moment (Lean Business are sold out).

Some guitar forum posts:

I had a '61 Pro and tried a few different 15's. The WGS G15A sounded best to me.

The best sounding 15" "guitar" speaker I've used was the WGS G15A.

Thought the stock Jensen C15PS was a tad bright, so I replaced it with a WGS G15A and love it.

That said, the WGS G15A sounded amazing in my brown '61 Pro. I sold the amp, with its original P15N, and kept the speaker. 
I had a '61 Pro with its original Jensen P15N. Didn't like the Jensen. Tried an Eminence Legend 1518. Not bad but not a good match for this amp. I bought a WGS G15A and found the best sounding 15" guitar speaker I've ever heard. Sold the amp with the original Jensen; kept the speaker for when I buy my next brown Pro. I refer to it as the best 15" guitar speaker I've ever heard. I had it in a '61 brown Pro. Sold the amp, with its original Jensen P15N, and kept the G15A.

£189 shipped in the UK
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments