Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3305
    edited March 2016
    Just back from our gig and good crowd, well-received etc and now spotting some regulars/followers. However, I realised tonight that it's time to upgrade to my dream bass rig of a Gallien Krueger 800RB Head and 2x12 Genz Benz cab as my Roland Bass Cube 120 hasn't the headroom or clarity I need. C'mon folks. Someone buy my Tele Deluxe on the Classifieds; )
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    We're at Forde Hall Social Club in Newton Abbot tonight. And we've got to wait for the bloody rugby to finish. And I've got flu.
  • Daytona playing tonight at The Bell, Yeovil. Apparently we're on after the bloody rugby......
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3058
    edited March 2016
    Out on Saturday with The Verticals at the Feathers, Lichfield Staffs.

edit: It went well with the added bonus of everyone being happy because of the England result.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4524
    edited March 2016
    At the Pig and Falcon tonight supporting another local band Dirrt, it's not often we get to gig so really looking forward to it.
    I've had enough of people coming up to me after the gigs saying 'I couldn't really hear you' so Im gonna have me amp cranked up to eleven.
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Just about to hit the stage doing live karaoke for a charity fundraiser. The scratch band has prepped 60 songs in 2 rehearsals!
  • MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 261
    firepaulmusic;1009117" said:
    Daytona playing tonight at The Bell, Yeovil. Apparently we're on after the bloody rugby......
    That happens a lot there.

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• RolandRoland Frets: 8686
    We're playing in a miners club tonight. Last time they turned the rugby off so that they could listen to us
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4524
    edited April 2016
    DesVegas;1022154" said:

I've had enough of people coming up to me after the gigs saying 'I couldn't really hear you' so Im gonna have me amp cranked up to eleven.
    Even the drummer said we were too loud at the soundcheck which is practically unheard of so i dropped it down to eight and all was good.

• vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3671
    At the White Bull in Rossendale with "Beyond Midnight" my covers band tonight. Just a load of stuff that we can throw out with no rehearsal, no pressure and having a good laugh with the punters. We'll probably play "All Right Now", "Dakota", "Johnny B Goode" and we might even play "Mustang Sally".

And I'll fucking love it...
    We're at The Ferry Boat Inn, Shaldon tonight. It's a beautiful spot overlooking the sea so a pleasant evening is always had, particularly if the sun is out. The pub is tiny though; barely room to swing a Telecaster!
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    A three-gigs-in-one special tonight at a charity do tonight at St Andrews Centre in Histon - headlining with my own band, but also playing guitar in both support bands; a jazz band and an 80s band :-)
    Back at The Volunteer in Honiton tonight.
  • simonk said:
    Back at The Volunteer in Honiton tonight.

I've played there, small ain't it. Playing in Soke sub normal WMC tonight!
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2193
    Tonight (Fri 22Apr) I'm with 'The Press' - playing at The Crown Hotel, Chertsey, Surrey
    It's not a competition.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72241
    My band Kurtz will be playing at Nice 'n' Sleazy's, Glasgow tonight. Multi-band bill with seven other bands! We'll be on early to kick things up a bit with some noisy rock covers with fuzz bass on them - probably about 6 to 6.30, it's an early doors til late thing. £6 on the door, less than a pound a band!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    We're at The Kings Arms, Kingsteignton tonight.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited April 2016
    Playing with Blinkwatch at a Beer and Cider festival this Saturday at The Red Lion in Coleshill.

Free entry and a superb looking list of beverages!

• nick79nick79 Frets: 252
    Played at a smallish charity festival in a pub garden earlier today. 
    Sound check was literally 30 seconds, didn't get a chance to adjust my amp at all, crap sound all round. Only my 3rd gig and this was the worst of the 3. I sucked. :/
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    3rd of 3 this weekend at the Swan with Two Nicks in Worcester tonight.
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)