Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• TempestTempest Frets: 2
    Played at The White Hart, Minster Lovell, Oxfordshire on Saturday. Our rendition of Dakota went down a storm!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    First Jazz-band gig since August tonight, 7pm at Baroosh in Cambridge. Backing a singer on half the numbers, she prefers thoroughly non-standard keys. Corcovado in A flat, anyone?
  • FezFez Frets: 522
    Next Saturday (the 14th) Borrowed Time are at the "Foodstock" festival at Lewes Constitutional club in Sussex. £5 on the door proceeds go to the food bank.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    We're at The Royal Clarence in Seaton tonight.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8686
    We're at the Middletons in Nottingham on Saturday 14th. It will be with a dep drummer, so should keep me on my toes. It's also a new venue for us
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2193
    I'm with The Press at the Penta Hotel Reading, but it's a private function.
    It's not a competition.
  • BGGBGG Frets: 689
    We're at Fibbers in York tonight supporting Brother Strut , our bass player is well chuffed as they now have Paul Turner (ex Jamiroquai) on bass :)

#thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Live Rooms Manchester later on.

Played the Dive bar (Northern Quarter)  last night-good venue with a decent crowd, if you're in an originals band look into getting a gig there.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4134
    Starts to get busy for me now with summer, but depping tomorrow night in Weymouth with a rock band called Livewired. Know a couple of the guys in the band so should be ok.
  • vizviz Frets: 10681
    edited May 2016
    Just done another performance of High School Musical at the local primary school with our dads' band, The Dribblers :) - final show tomorrow ...

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab217/Vizzage/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsqggo4mg6.jpeg
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Private gig Friday in home town of Sherborne, and a Sunday afternoon bash at the Prince of Wales Ham Hill near Yeovil.
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2193
    The Press are at Alton (Hampshire) Town Park Festival. We're scheduled to be on at about 5:30pm this afternoon.

It's not a competition.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16293
    Private party tonight. Largely wish I hadn't agreed as it fucks up the bank holiday weekend. Doing it with guest sax so the set has more well known stuff in it. I know I'm a middle aged man in a hat but I have some notion of integrity and hours away from home for £100 to be treated like someone's lacky doesn't do much for me. We'll see...
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Flanging_FredFlanging_Fred Frets: 3013
    My first ever gig tonight for me! Our band is called A.Y.U and are supporting @fez 's band at a night to support Marie Curie. Quite excited .
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Played last night, ok gig until big fight at the end. Arsehole attacked someone no one knows why. Tonight though, playing a wedding at Keinton Mandeville. Should be more laid back.
  • FezFez Frets: 522
    My first ever gig tonight for me! Our band is called A.Y.U and are supporting @fez 's band at a night to support Marie Curie. Quite excited .
    A.Y.U. Did really well we will be happy to have them on the same bill as us any time.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8686
    On Saturday 4th June the Gimme Shelter guitar tour reaches the Blue Ball in Shepshed. On Saturday 11th it moves on to the Robin Hood, Mansfield Road in Nottingham. It would be a pleasure to see other forum members at one of these gigs.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • chromatunachromatuna Frets: 367
    edited June 2016
    Saturday June 4th with the Solo Beatles at the Essex Arms, Warley Hill, Brentwood, Essex. On around 8pm admission £5. Thinline Tele is me

This is the truth from hillbilly guitars!
  • MattNovakMattNovak Frets: 907

Playing here tonight 

www.theflyingacesband.com
    The Lord Nelson Norton Sub Hamden Near Yeovil tonight, just leaving, but it's a 4pc so I have to work a bit harder, got to do both my solo's tonight, well same one, clean and distorted!