Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1257
    Hey-Ho, Hey-Ho, it's off to Canvey I go...

Lobster Smack playing rock covers with Solar 9...
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    We're at The Snooty Fox in Torquay tonight. First gig with the Helix - really looking forward to it!
  • Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3422
    Too late now but we were at Monty's in Dunfermline last night, and a jolly average show we put on too :( first gig with new bass player; so not as bad as it could have been. I had to reach down and turn off the monitor, the onstage sound was so bad. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Tonight I am playing at Alexander's in Chester, with 8 hours' worth of jet lag to contend with! Should be interesting. :tired_face: 
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Tonight (Sunday) at The Crown, Bridport..
  • FezFez Frets: 522
    Tomorrow night at the Abbot in Redhill
    Don't touch that dial.
  • midlifecrisismidlifecrisis Frets: 2342
    tonight at the anchor, gt wakering and tommorow night at the lamb, romford..Alibi
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8692
    On Saturday we're at the Blue Ball in Shepshed. Tiny little place, so no room for a spare guitar.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26560
    edited May 2017
    I'm depping with BHD again tomorrow night at The Prince of Wales in Kettering.

Or I might not be depping, actually. I might be back in the band. It's kind of confusing.

Either way, I'll be on stage for a bit, with a band.
    <space for hire>
  • vizviz Frets: 10681
    Got a Van Duran gig tonight in Cambridge. We've stripped the shops bare of eyeliner and spandex.

We're including stuff like Rebel Yell, Dancing in the Dark, Smells like Teen Spirit, Don't Stop Me Now, Livin' on a Prayer and others, to break up the Van Halen and Duran Duran songs a bit.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • bluechargeboybluechargeboy Frets: 1904
    I am playing at a VW van festival tonight in Llangollen, called..........Vangollen.

Supporting The Christians, who are still at it 30 years later!
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bignormbignorm Frets: 191
    Playing with my 80's band Kiss This tomorrow night... Everything from girls on film to new sensation and mr blue sky (ignoring the fact that mr blue sky isn't actually an 80s track ) 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HoofHoof Frets: 491
    Got a late notice gig at the Pumping Station, Cropston, Leics but the bassist has woken up this morning crippled with his sciatica. He's turned up in some right states before so I'll let him off this one.

Gig cancelled. That said, if anyone localish to Leicester needs a gig tonight give them a call.
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    We're at The Kings on Cowick Street, Exeter tonight. 
  • bignormbignorm Frets: 191
    We're at the Kings in Cowick St next sunday
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16293
    We played on Saturday. Bloody hell it was sweaty, we had a member of the audience feint and nearly fall on top of our singer. And the power went out twice. And we only had a tiny space. But otherwise very good.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • edenfield99edenfield99 Frets: 349
    I'm playing Greyfest in Wivenhoe (The Greyhound Pub) in a band called The Milkman Conspiracy, we're on at 4.15pm and only for half an hour and then it's cider and wood fired pizza afterwards. Its my first gig for about 4 years and I've had to travel 200 miles to play it! 
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1257
    Local pub tonight (Horse and Groom in Braintree), marginally less local (Silver End) social club tomorrow night, and a beer festival (White Horse, Coxtie Green near Basildon) on Sunday afternoon.

Really not sure this will turn out to have been a good idea, don't expect to hear anything coherent from me on Monday... :-)
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16293
    Just done the first set. Bit dead here so if anyone wants to make it to Great Barr for the second set at half ten...
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4978
    As already posted on another thread, tomorrow afternoon I am playing bass with a few friends at the Family Fun Day by the Royal Canal, Thomastown, Co. Westmeath.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum